The Tuscarawas County Public Library System will partner with Chris Kendle from the OSU Extension Office this summer to bring a variety of cooking classes to library customers.
“Healthy cooking does not have to be time consuming,” said Megan Kovalaske Grimm Public Relations Associate. “Chris Kendle will share quick and fun ways to enjoy healthy cooking this summer.”
Program offerings include:
- It’s a Summer Wrap: Friday, June 8th at 3:00 p.m. at the Sugarcreek Branch (120 South Broadway)
- Cooking with Multi-Cooker: Tuesday, June 26th at 6: 00 p.m. at the Bolivar Branch (455 West Water Street)
- Sensational Smoothies: Thursday, July 12th at 6:00 p.m. at the Tuscarawas Branch (209 South Main Street)
- Air Fryer Basics: Tuesday, July 17th at 6:30 p.m. at the Main Library (121 Fair Ave. NW in New Philadelphia)
- Veggie Grilling: Thursday, July 19th at 6:00 p.m. at the Strasburg Branch (356 5th Street SW)
- Canning 101: Tuesday, August 28th at 6:00 pm. at the Bolivar Branch
According to Kendle the programs are designed to help people make healthy choices for meals and snacks. Kendle will share simple-to-follow directions, recipes, and samples.
Registration can be completed online by visiting the library’s event calendar at www.tusclibrary.org, by stopping into one of the county library system’s five locations, or by calling the Main Library at 330-364-4474, Bolivar at 330-874-2720, Strasburg at 330-878-5711, Sugarcreek at 330-852-2813, or Tuscarawas at 740-922-2748. Visit the library’s website for library addresses and more information on additional program offerings.