Parking lot work is set to begin on May 6 and will take approximately four weeks to complete. The Library will have no handicap access while the parking lot work is being completed and will remain closed to the public during this time.
The Library's book drops will be set up in the parking lot of Jim's Place, which is located at 228 West High Ave in New Philadelphia. Customers may return materials to these book drops.
While the Main Library is closed, customers will continue to receive their holds and be able to place new holds via the library's website.
As holds arrive, staff will call customers to find out where they would like to pick up their materials. Alternate locations will include:
- Jim's Place (front entrance) - Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 11am-5pm - West High Ave in New Philadelphia.
- Bolivar Branch Library - 455 Water Street W in Bolivar
- Strasburg Branch Library - 356 5th Street SW in Strasburg
- Sugarcreek Branch Library - 120 S Broadway in Sugarcreek
- Tusky Branch Library - 209 South Main Street in Tuscarawas
Thank you for your patience.