You can now send your print jobs to any TCPL location from home or on the go from a mobile device. Follow these easy steps:
- Click the link below and follow the instructions to send your document to the library location of your choice.
- Stop in that library during regular business hours and within 24 hours of sending your document to release it from the printer. (Please note that after 24 hours, if the document isn't printed, it will be deleted and will not be able to be recovered.)
- To release the print, you can visit the Service Desk at the library and tell them you're picking up a print, or you can visit a printing kiosk in the Adult Department or Children's Department near the computer stations to release the job and pay at the kiosk.
Click Here to Get Started!
- Download the "Public Print Locations" app from your device's app store.
- Choose your print source (email, photos, web, etc.).
- Upload your file.
- Pick the library location you would like to pick it up from by name or zip code.
- Visit one of our five locations within 24 hours to retrieve your print or it will be permanently deleted and we will not be able to recover it.
Black & White Copies: $0.10 per page
Color Copies: $0.25 per page