The U.S Census Bureau is hiring workers to assist in the 2020 Census. These jobs provide flexible hours and paid training.
A representative from the U.S. Census Bureau will be available to assist with the online application process at a library near you on the days/times listed below. No appointment is necessary.
- Strasburg Branch (356 5th St. SW in Strasburg): February 5th and 6th from 1:00-4:00 PM
- Bolivar Branch (455 W. Water St. in Bolivar): February 10th and 11th from 12:00-3:00 PM
- Main Library (121 Fair Ave. NW in New Philadelphia): February 12th, 13th, and 14th from 12:00-3:00 PM
- Tuscarawas Branch (209 S. Main St. in Tusky): February 18th and 19th from 1:00-4:00 PM
- Sugarcreek Branch (120 S. Broadway in Sugarcreek): February 20th and 21st from 1:00-4:00 PM
For more information, call 330-364-4474 ext 231.