For efficient locker service:
- Please note that once we have placed your items in a locker, you will have 72 hours to retrieve them.
To request a locker:
- Call the library and ask for the items to be checked out to you and placed in a locker
- Select “Tuscarawas Main Lockers” as your pick-up location when placing items on hold in the catalog.
To retrieve items from a locker:
- Enter your 4-digit access code into the keypad located beside the lockers. The locker door(s) containing your items will open.
- Remove your items and close the locker door firmly.
The holds lockers are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at our Main Library. To use the lockers, select "Tuscarawas Main Lockers" as your pick-up location when placing holds on the material in the catalog.
When your holds are available, staff will check the items out to you, place them in one of the lockers, and you'll be notified that your items are ready for pick-up. To open your locker, enter your four-digit pin number, then tap "enter."
For more information about pick-up lockers, contact the Main Library at 330-364-4474.