Storytimes are offered at various times throughout the year. Space is limited, so registration is required. Registration will begin approximately three weeks prior to the start of storytimes and will be announced in our newsletter and online.
Lapsit Storytimes (Main Library)
- Open to children 8 to 23 months old.
Toddler Storytimes (Main Library)
- Open to children 2 to 3 years old.
Toddler/Preschool Storytimes (Main Library)
- Open to children 2 to 5 years of age.
Family Storytimes (Bolivar, Strasburg, Sugarcreek, and Tuscarawas Branches)
- Open to children from birth to 5 years of age.
Bilingual Storytimes (Main Library)
- Enjoy a story hour in Spanish and English.
- Una hora de cuento en español y inglés.
SNAP (Special Needs and Parents) Story and Social Hour (Main Library)
- Children with special needs and their parents, caregivers, and siblings are invited to play, explore, and learn together in a friendly, no-stress environment.
- Each session will include a short sensory storytime as well as time to explore the Children’s Department.
- The library will be closed to the general public during these sessions.
- Storytimes may include songs, crafts, and more.
- Please arrive before the storytime is scheduled to begin. Late arrivals are very distracting to little ones.
- A parent or caregiver must also attend.