Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 1:30 PM
- January 19th: Carnegie’s Maid by Marie Benedict
- February 16th: The Hypnotist's Love Story by Liane Moriarty
- March 16th: My Own Words by Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- April 20th: At the Edge of the Orchard by Tracy Chevalier
- May 18th: The Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys
All Discussion Groups and Book Clubs will plan to start meeting in-person beginning February 2021. Subject to change each month due to local and state COVID-19 guidelines.
Location: Main Library